Media training: Tips to help you in front of a camera.
More and more of us have to speak in front of cameras either in media interviews or to present our ideas, policies or sectors to the world. We organise media training for a variety of organisations.
Come to our FREE breakfast training session to learn and practise some tips on how to speak in front of the camera.
Naomi Lloyd, is a TV reporter, presenter and producer who has worked for the BBC, ITV, Reuters, France 24, Euronews and Europarl TV.
Come to this free workshop and learn:
- How to look good on camera – where to look, what to wear
- Preparing clear, concise broadcast messages
- Speaking skills – how to articulate and add emphasis
- Rehearsing and speaking without notes
This breakfast session is interactive – so expect to practise speaking in front of a camera.
Thursday 28 June 2018 from 09.00 – 11.00
Venue: Rue de La Science, 14b, Brussels (near Arts-Loi)
Communicating Europe+ Media Training
Our media training sessions start with intensive briefings on the core principles, strategies, and practicalities that underlie strong performance in media interviews. Then we move into interview practice and coaching, where the most practical and enduring skills are built.
Media training for clients across Europe, the Middle East and Africa
We media train spokespeople, leaders and diplomats from governments, institutions and international organisations. Our international clients include:
- Embassies and agencies of the United States
- The governments of Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo
- The Council of the European Union
- The Open Society Foundations
- The Nickel Institute and many other Brussels based trade, think-tank and advocacy associations
For more information about how we organise and deliver media training and our journalist trainers please contact us at email@example.com