Communication strategy that is aligned to the business objectives of your organisation
Communications activities need to be backed up by an agreed communication strategy. Too often organisations are doing lots of communication activities but with no strategy. Planning a communication strategy is not rocket science. Strategy sometimes feels more like an art but there are tools we can use to analyse and justify our choices of communication activities. Like any other business activity the person signing the cheque needs to know what they can expect for their Euro.
Module 1 PR and marketing communication strategy planning
This module gives insight into and gives the tools for communications officers who have to plan effective communications that align with the business or policy objectives of their organisations.
- How to design a powerful communication strategy that delivers practical results
- Best practice communication strategy models and processes
- How to set realistic communication aims that align with policy objectives
- How to conduct quantitative and quantitative communication research
- Analysing and mapping stakeholders and audiences
Module 2 Communication action plans
How to translate the high-level communications strategy into action plans that have a calendar, budget and responsibilities.
- Communication action plans – tools and channels.
- The right balance of media, events and online
- Communications action plan – calendar, budget, actions
- Evaluation and measurement of inputs and outputs
- How to evaluate inputs and outputs (return on investment)
Format – face-to-face and online
Face-to-face: We bring people together in groups at your office or training centre.
Webinars and online coaching: We run webinars for groups and online follow up coaching for individuals.
Online learning: We provide learners with online reading materials, tasks and cheat sheets.
For more details and a quote please contact us
Tel: +32 (0)473 39 18 90 or at email@example.com