Strategic communications – planning and implementing strategy
Learn how to plan an effective communications strategy and campaign.
- Strategic communications. To understand and plan strategic PR and media communications – objectives, messages, stakeholders.
- Strategic media relations. Insight into how journalists operate and how we can work with them.
- Managing press contacts. How to work with journalists and develop relationships that benefit your organisation. How to pitch stories that are newsworthy.
- Message development. How to develop and refresh the key messages for the media.
- To give them the skills and practice in preparing and training spokespeople – how to media train spokespeople and manage difficult interview situations and remedy problems.
For more information
If you would like us to put together a comprehensive programme for you and your staff please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org