Work effectively with journalists to shape coverage and build positive relationships
This media relations training is for communication departments and managers who have to be able to develop good working relationships with the media and pitch their stories successfully. This training is delivered by experienced PR professionals and journalists.
This training follows the Communication Strategy Planning training that we offer.
- An overview of media relations – the dynamics of the news cycle
- What makes news. News value that is generated by your organisation
- Media relations – the dynamics of the news cycle
- Pitching your story or defending the position / stance to journalists
- How to build authority and thought leadership
- How to manage reputation and contain potential negative coverage
You will get the chance to develop a news story and pitch it to a journalist face to face or via Skype or a smartphone. We will then assess how well your pitch goes.
We organise 1 day workshops or a series of half day sessions for organisations and individuals. This is tailor-made training that we can organise at your offices or an outside venue at our place at Rue de la Science.
For more details and a quote please contact us
Tel: 0032 (0) 473 391890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org