What are the essential communication skills that everyone in public policy should master?
Is it pitching your idea to an audience of key opinion formers? Drafting an excellent position paper? Expanding your sphere of influence using social media?
It’s all of these – and more. What more? What about communicating policy updates to your teams and executives? Often overlooked – but crucial. And essentially very trainable. This is where we come in.
At Communicating Europe+ we have developed specialised training for professionals in public policy who need to answer these crucial questions for their executives:
- What is happening in the EU policy space?
- How does it affect our business – the bottom line and reputation?
- What action do we recommend?
- How are we going to go about this?
- What support do we need from teams and executives?
How you answer these questions matters whether in written briefings, presentations at internal meetings or over the phone. Your executives will either get it first time – or….. not.
We design training programmes on:
- Writing briefings on regulatory updates – threats and opportunities
- Recap on recent meetings and actions taken
- Briefings on upcoming meetings for senior executives
- Talking points for executive level meetings
We work in tech, medical and banking and can tailor a programme of group webinars and individual coaching to suit your needs. We have a suite of online learning resources to share with you too.
These are exciting times of change – let’s help you and your teams with the communications.
If you would like to know more please contact me Andrew and email@example.com or call me on 00 32 473 391890.