A training programme fully packaged and branded for our client.
The Radisson Hotel Group operate the Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson Red and Park Inn and is one of the world’s fastest growing hotel groups. Their success has something to do with the promises to their customers, investors and staff. They are committed to developing their staff with the ‘Radisson Academy Live’ where they bring their staff together for a whole range of hotel management training.
Communicating Europe+ is proud to have been part of this ‘Radisson Academy’ since 2013. We have developed a business presentations training for their hotel and revenue managers who have to present financial forecasts and strategy. We also provide learning resources on our on-line learning platform for staff to use before and after their face-to-face training.
Effective Business Presentations
This is an advanced level training course for senior staff who have considerable experience in presenting. These are high pressure presentations where performance, attention detail and clear speaking are vital.
We have tailor made a presentations skills programme that is 100% tailored to the hospitality industry context. The programme is conceived and branded just for the Radisson Hotel Group.
- Pre-course questionnaire and analysis of participants’ PowerPoint presentations
- A training manual specially written for the Radisson Hotel Group.
- Access to learning resources from our in-line learning portal
- Intensive group training at the Radisson Academy
- Training scenarios tailored for the Radisson and the hospitality business
- Video recording of trainees’ presentations with feedback back and coaching
- Follow up action plan report and analysis of their presentation videos
“Small little details make a huge difference. We have realized that during
training and it gave us better skills and understanding what we can do better.”
For more information
If you would like us to create and brand a training programme for your organisation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org