How to run teleconference meetings – techniques to make your virtual meetings effective
Most of us have got used to running teleconference meetings. What we lose with the personal human contact we gain in efficiency.
How can we make our teleconference call more interactive and human? How can we get more active participation? The workshop includes tips and techniques to manage teleconferences.
- Teleconference calls versus face-to-face – what are the differences in communications?
- A checklist of speaking to camera (Skype or Webex)
- Set up – things to remember about setting up conference calls
- Teleconference protocol – how to set the energy level, introduce speakers and set the rules
- Management – ability to steer the discussion, review and summarise the main messages
- Voice control – how to get the maximum emphasis from your voice for teleconferences
- How to break the ice and get maximum audience participation
We will discuss tips that you can use if you are moderating a teleconference call.
This teleconference workshop training is for staff at EU trade associations, foundations, corporate public affairs and regional offices who have to moderate teleconference meetings with partners, staff and clients.
What to expect in the training
We share our ideas on the differences between online and face-to-face meetings. We then set up some practice tasks and record you for playback and feedback. You will come away feeling more comfortable with running virtual meetings.
Format – face-to-face and online
Face-to-face: We bring people together in groups at your office or training centre.
Webinars and online coaching: We run webinars for groups and online follow up coaching for individuals.
Online learning: We provide learners with online reading materials, tasks and cheat sheets.
Follow up training
We can tailor a programme to include Presentation Skills or Media Training. Our clients often ask for follow up training in Advanced Writing skills so that staff are well practised in developing both spoken and written messages.
For more details and a quote please contact us
Tel: +32(2) 880 3744 or at email@example.com