We have been providing training and support for over two years to members of the government communications advisory team to help develop and implement a new communications /advocacy strategy and action plan (CS&AP) for informing the public on the European Union and preparations of Montenegro for membership of the EU.
Montenegro continues to make progress towards EU accession but needs support in developing the communications strategy and action plan. The trend in public opinion points to a decline in trust and high degree of unawareness of the EU integration process by citizens. This programme has been fully supported by the UK Foreign Office in Montenegro and managed by the British Council.
- Training modules on: communication strategy design, analysis and measurement, Strategic media relations, Stakeholder analysis – mapping and analysis tools, Campaign implementation media, social media, direct events
- Measurement and evaluation of PR campaigns
- Media training for Head of Negotiating teams
- Follow up workshops on all the modules above to be staged 4 to 6 months after intensive training.
- Briefing sessions on key EU accession issues / priorities delivered by programme participants and moderated by external PR trainers.
- Communication strategy and media interviews toolkits with the tools for communication managers.
This programme is supported and organised by the British Council, Montenegro and European Commission Delegation to Montenegro.
For more information
If you would like us to put together a comprehensive programme strategic media and communication skills programme for you and your staff please contact us at email@example.com